Join us July 11, 2015 for the annual Sunflower Wine Festival!
Sunflower Wine & Craft Beer Festival Event Details
Old Detroit Road, Rocky River, OH
Get ready to sample fine wines and craft beers and rock the night away at the 2015 Sunflower Wine Festival on July 11th from 4:00pm until 11:30pm on Old Detroit Road in Rocky River. The best part? Your purchase supports groundbreaking research into deadly children's glioma brain tumors.
- The Wine and Beer Gardens are open from 4:00pm - 9:00pm, with street cash bars and live music until 11:30pm.
- Live music from Austin Walkin Cane and the Boxcar Riders, Billy Likes Soda, and Sunset Strip, featuring Billy Morris.
- Delicious food choices from River Dog Cafe, Manna Food Truck, Dewey's Pizza and Salmon Daves!
- Wristbands are $45 presale/$50 at-event, and entitle purchaser to ten 2 oz. pours of wine or ten 4 oz. pours of craft beer (or combination thereof) between 4:00pm and 9:00pm.
- Those with wristbands will also receive $2 off each drink purchased at the street bars.
- VIP wristbands are $125 and entitle purchaser to access to exclusive VIP tent, with open bar and food, in addition to wine and beer gardens; Limited quantities sold.
- All wristbands are picked up the day of the event at the festival check-in.
- You must be 21 years of age to purchase wristbands and to enter the wine and beer gardens, and you must have a wristband to enter the gardens; Wristband purchases are non-transferrable.
- Final online pre-purchase price includes a mandatory processing fee.
- All sales final; No refunds; Festival takes place rain or shine.
- Buy Tickets Here! http://prayersfrommaria.org/Get-Involved/Events/Sunflower-Wine-Craft-Beer-Festival/
Posted on Fri, June 26, 2015
by Kris Buchholz